The Fellowship of Overseas Christian University Students (FOCUS) is a group for international students and others who want to serve them. Whether you are already a Christian or just exploring it, we would love to meet you!
Living at a residential college is a unique experience and a unique opportunity to live for Jesus. We have groups running in several of the residential colleges at UWA, so come along and get to know God better, as well as other college students. Find out more about our college groups
The AFES upholds the fundamental truths of the Christian faith, including:
1. The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of humanity since the fall, rendering men and women subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
4. The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth by the virgin Mary.
5. Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
6. The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
7. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting him or her repentance towards God, and faith in Jesus Christ.
8. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
9. The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.